from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To remove the wrapping or wrappings from or become unwrapped.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To open or undo, as what is wrapped or folded.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To open or undo, as what is wrapped or folded.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To open or undo, as what is wrapped or folded; disclose; reveal.
- To become opened or undone.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. remove the outer cover or wrapping of
- v. make known to the public information that was previously known only to a few people or that was meant to be kept a secret
By examining various cases, we can prove that unwrap (wrap p) ⊑ p for all p, which is to say unwrap ∘ wrap ⊑ id, since information ordering on functions is defined point-wise.
Summit Sports employees Mike Redmond, from left, 23, of Waterford, Nicole Chanley, 26, of Waterford and Andy Hedrick, 22, of Lake Orion unwrap a kayak for inspection prior to shipping it to Florida.
So I manually "unwrap" that texture I get from the photo.
Visitors can 'unwrap' a mummy without it being touched using a computer interactive.
I can't wait to "unwrap" the stories and ideas you gift me.
New travel resource aims to 'unwrap' cotton wool kids
However, in order to conduct an exchange in which one repository can "unwrap" another repository's rich AIPs and understand and use the metadata in them, agreement on more specific shared metadata practices will be critical.
The address would be returned because Gui isn't a wrapper like String and Int (which instead "unwrap" their value and return it - call Array_getAddress to return the address for a wrapper class, which also returns the address for non-wrappers).
The most common and accurate way to create a texture for a model is to "unwrap" the mesh
Dartmouth Mall will select two semi-finalists each day from its sweepstakes entries, and will host an event in mid-December to "unwrap" a single shopper finalist.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.