from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of veneer.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act or art of one who veneers.
- n. Thin wood or other material used as a veneer.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The art or process of laying on veneers.
- n. Same as veneer, in senses 1-3.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of applying veneer
- n. coating consisting of a thin layer of superior wood glued to a base of inferior wood
Sorry, no etymologies found.