from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The quality or condition of being a virgin.
- n. The state of being pure, unsullied, or untouched.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being a virgin.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being a virgin; undefiled purity or chastity; maidenhood.
- n. The unmarried life; celibacy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being a virgin; virginhood; chastity; the state of having had no carnal knowledge of man; the unmarried life; celibacy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the condition or quality of being a virgin
Sorry, no etymologies found.