from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Affected with exotropia.
- adj. Having large bulging eyes, as some fish.
- adj. Having eyes wide-open and glaring, as in anger.
- adj. Having an eye with a light-colored iris or white or opaque cornea.
- adj. Slang Intoxicated; drunk.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. having eyes with a pale coloured iris
- adj. having eyes of different colour
- adj. suffering from exotropia
- adj. having bulging eyes
Middle English wawileyed, from Old Norse vagl-eygr : vagl, film over the eye; + auga, eye.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)