from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who wears.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who wears or carries as appendant to the body.
- n. That which wastes or diminishes.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who wears, bears, or carries on the body, or as an appendage to the body: as, the wearer of a cloak, a sword, or a crown.
- n. That which wears, wastes, or consumes: as, the waves are the patient wearers of the rocks.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who wears or carries or displays something as a body covering or accessory
Sorry, no etymologies found.