from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being windy (in all meanings)
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being windy or tempestuous.
- n. Fullness of wind; flatulence.
- n. Tendency to generate wind or gas; tendency to produce flatulence.
- n. Tumor; puffiness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being windy or tempestuous: as, the windiness of the weather or season.
- n. Flatulence.
- n. Tendency to generate wind (gas): as, the windiness of vegetables.
- n. Tumor; puffiness; vanity; boastfulness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. boring verbosity
- n. a mildly windy state of the air
Sorry, no etymologies found.