from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To cover or enclose (something) by folding and securing a covering entirely around it.
- v. To conclude or finish completely.
- v. To put on abundant clothing as protection from the weather; to bundle up.
- v. To summarize or recapitulate.
- v. To tie up; to make too busy to respond.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. finish a task completely
- v. clothe, as if for protection from the elements
- v. form a cylinder by rolling
- v. arrange or fold as a cover or protection
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.