from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A crude or brutish person. See Synonyms at boor.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A rough, coarse, or uncouth person; yokel; lout.
- n. A loud boisterous person.
- n. A derogatory term for a white person from the Confederate South (i.e., United States).
- n. A humanoid cryptid said to exist in parts of eastern Australia, and also reported in the Bahamas.
- interj. An exclamation of joy.
- interj. A battle cry.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One of a race of filthy brutes in Swift's “Gulliver's Travels.” See in the Dictionary of Noted Names in Fiction.
- n. Hence, any brutish or vicious character.
- n. A raw countryman; a lout; a greenhorn.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A name given by Swift, in “Gulliver's Travels,” to a feigned race of brutes having the form of man and all his degrading passions.
- n. [lowercase] A rough, brutal, uncouth character.
- n. [lowercase] A greenhorn; a back-country lout.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. one of a race of brutes resembling men but subject to the Houyhnhnms in a novel by Jonathan Swift
- n. a person who is not very intelligent or interested in culture
- n. a widely used search engine for the web that finds information, news, images, products, finance
I know that some yahoo extentions do have free POP service like @yahoo.fr users.
Yahoo already has the ability to handle yahoo ids that aren't @yahoo.com addresses as they do this for residential dsl customers.
Under the "ADDRESS" field (which should be the 2nd one) where it says: "email@example.com" just put in your yahoo id WITHOUT the "@yahoo. com" part.
If you notice the email addresses are gov. palin, and gov. sarah …. @yahoo.com, if you notice the "." … yahoo accounts do not have the "." in them. it would be govpalin … @yahoo. com
If this yahoo is a Republican at heart, I'm glad he's not posing anymore.
You watch, Democrats, you keep making this guy the center story, and not only do the corrupt insurance companies win a sidetracked debate, but this yahoo is going to be the Republican nominee for president in '12.
April 02, 2009 at 2: 14 AM repeat after me: yahoo is dead! perryizgr8
In addition it also pulls the images from the main yahoo weather page that represents the weather, not the ones in the rss feed and caches them locally.
The only money I have ever given yahoo is for my pro account at Flickr.
Claims USMC in yahoo chats g_l_0_w_m_a_s_t_e_r: I know what they mean and some people just don't respect us veterans g_l_0_w_m_a_s_t_e_r: yeah, it's cool getting medals years after you get out.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.