from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A village in Greater Manchester, England
- proper n. A village in British Columbia, Canada
- proper n. A township in Indiana, United States
- proper n. A city in Iowa, United States
- proper n. A city in Nebraska, United States
- proper n. A town in Wisconsin, United States
- proper n. A state park in Oregon, United States
- proper n. A habitational surname.
AINSWORTH -- K Morris Davis was born Jan. 20, 1940, in Ainsworth, Neb., and passed away at Rock County Hospital on Sept. 30, 2008.
The most important thing to know about Gill Ainsworth is not to call her "Gillian."
Ainsworth is hurt (broken shoulder) and won't pitch again this season, but the Orioles figured it was worth the gamble.
Ainsworth is competing for a spot in the San Francisco rotation, and the organization hopes he will become the first first-round pick to contribute significantly since Will Clark, Matt
Ainsworth is one of the premier pitchers in the minors, and Vogelsong has had a strong season.
The military is rumoured to have called Ainsworth ‘Bollocks Bob’ when he was appointed.
During a news conference, Sheriff Phil Wowak called Ainsworth's hospital visit a "ruse" and praised Bramanti's bravery.
She discusses the definitions of romance given in the current dictionaries, such as Ainsworth's and Littleton's _Narratio ficta -- Scriptum eroticum -- Splendida fabula_; and Johnson's "A military fable of the Middle Ages -- A tale of wild adventures of war and love."
( "Ainsworth") at a price of $1.75 per share in a privately negotiated transaction.
Today, we had the hapless Ainsworth ‘apologising’ for the deaths of service personnel in the Nimrod.