from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- Bush, Barbara Born 1925. First Lady of the United States (1989-1993) as the wife of President George Bush. She has been active in promoting literacy.
- Bush, George Herbert Walker Born 1924. The 41st President of the United States (1989-1993). He was previously U.S. ambassador to the United Nations (1971-1972) and China (1974-1975), director of the Central Intelligence Agency (1976-1977), and Vice President (1981-1989) under Ronald Reagan.
- Bush, George Walker Born 1946. The 43rd President of the United States (since 2001). He previously served as governor of Texas (1994-2000).
- Bush, Laura Born 1946. First Lady of the United States (since 2001) as the wife of President George W. Bush. She has championed education causes and women's health issues.
- Bush, Vannevar 1890-1974. American electrical engineer and physicist who designed (1928) the differential analyzer, an early computer, and directed the World War II effort to develop the first atomic bomb.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A surname.
HOUSE DEMS SUPPORTING BUSH CUTS DON'T EVEN REPRESENT ANY RICH PEOPLE - From Arthur Delaney: Most House Democrats who want to keep the soon-to-expire Bush tax cuts for the wealthy represent districts where the share of taxpayers rich enough to pay higher taxes under President Obama's tax plan is below the national average ...
President GEORGE W. BUSH: Bush, what did you do wrong?
I could go into an extended diatribe regarding the numerous ways this is undemocratic, but I'll just leave it with this: The thought of Bush (4yrs) +Clinton (8) +Bush (8) +Clinton (8) = 28yrs leaves a hint of stomach acid and half-digested MSG-laden General Tso's chicken lingering on my breath for days.
These $figures should make me happy but I continue to refuse to help the DC DUMBDEMS until I see them stand up and FIGHT BUSH on these issues: Iraq and FISA and perhaps this new crook Bush wants on the elections commission.
Basically, the dems in their hatred of all things BUSH, have been going after him on anything/any level since he became president ... and thus we have the dem party going after Bush for "spying on Terrorists" -
BUSH: Today is also a great day for the Bush family.
MARY MATALIN, FORMER BUSH ADMINISTRATION STAFFER: For every failed president like Bush who had a limited workday, you have one that's considered highly successful like Reagan.
G. BUSH: I don't think he said G.orge Bush has tortured.
BUSH: To some, it said, well, "Bush thinks the war in Iraq is over," when I didn't think that.
THE BUSH BATTERED DOLLAR yahooBuzzArticleHeadline = 'THE BUSH BATTERED DOLLAR'; yahooBuzzArticleSummary = 'Article: With 4-6 trillion dollars of rich tax cuts, Bush caused more deficits than all before.