from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- Graham, Katharine Meyer 1917-2001. American newspaper executive who as publisher of the Washington Post (1969-1979) oversaw the controversial publication of the Pentagon Papers (1971) and the exposure of the Watergate scandal (1972-1974).
- Graham, Martha 1894-1991. American dancer and choreographer. A central figure in modern dance, she founded the Dance Repertory Theatre in New York City in 1930. Her works include Appalachian Spring (1944) and Clytemnestra (1958).
- Graham, William Franklin Known as "Billy.” Born 1918. American religious leader who has conducted evangelical tours worldwide.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A Scottish surname and clan name.
- proper n. A male given name, transferred from the surname.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. United States dancer and choreographer whose work was noted for its austerity and technical rigor (1893-1991)
- n. United States evangelical preacher famous as a mass evangelist (born in 1918)
- n. flour made by grinding the entire wheat berry including the bran; (`whole meal flour' is British usage)
NANCY GRAHAM When people in the poor part of town complained about prostitutes, Graham, 50, published the johns 'names in the paper.
GRAHAM - The Bethel School District is investigating the death of a 16-year-old who committed suicide in Graham.
-- GRAHAM 6, NORTHWOOD 2: At Graham, Taylor McCann went 3-for-4 with two doubles and two RBI to lift Graham.
GRAHAM - The Graham football team spends every Monday afternoon going over the tendencies of that week's opposition.
GRAHAM.- Lana M. Dixon, 64, died Thursday, Nov. 26, 2009 in Graham.
GRAHAM - Mary Helen Louder, 77, died Thursday, Nov. 26, 2009 in Graham.
GRAHAM - Clifford F. "Bo" Bussey, 81, died Saturday, Dec. 12, 2009, at his home in Graham.
KERRY: GRAHAM WILL VOTE ON CLIMATE MEASURE - "Of Graham, Kerry said: 'He's going to vote for the bill' regardless of whether he's at the unveiling.
Franklin Graham is on target in his remarks about muslims.
Franklin Graham, the son of famous evangelist Billy Graham, is slated to speak at the Pentagon next month for National Prayer Day.