Definitions

from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • temporary protection visa
  • thermophotovoltaic

Etymologies

Sorry, no etymologies found.

Examples

  • "We'll adjust our salary to the market and to our competitors 'level," said Shane Tyau, a vice president at TPV, which is based in Hong Kong.

    NYT > Home Page

  • PayPal's total payment volume, also known as TPV, jumped above $20 billion for the latest reported quarter.

    Internet Sector and Stocks Analysis from Seeking Alpha

  • Net total payment volume - aka TPV - was $21.4 billion, a 34 per cent leap.

    The Register

  • "We strongly believe that the joint venture with TPV will enable a return to profitability for the television business, and an increased portfolio focus for Philips in health and well-being," he said.

    TV Woes Weigh on Philips

  • TPV—a Hong Kong-based maker of liquid-crystal-display televisions and desktop monitors—will have a 70% stake in the joint venture, while Philips will hold the remaining 30%.

    TV Woes Weigh on Philips

  • AMSTERDAM— Royal Philips Electronics NV said Monday it will bring its troubled TV division into a joint venture with TPV Technology , as it posted a 31% drop in first-quarter net profit due largely to losses at the unit.

    TV Woes Weigh on Philips

  • Hong Kong-based TPV will have a 70% stake in the joint venture, while Philips will hold the remaining 30%.

    Business Watch

  • Royal Philips Electronics said it will bring its troubled TV division into a joint venture with TPV Technology, as it posted a 31% drop in first-quarter net profit to 137 million euros $197.6 million, due largely to losses at the unit.

    Business Watch

  • Philips said talks with TPV are "intense and constructive," but are taking longer than expected.

    Philips Cuts 4,500 Jobs as Profits Slump

  • This was mainly attributable to its loss-making TV business, which it plans to put into a joint venture with TPV Technology Ltd. of Hong Kong.

    Philips Cuts 4,500 Jobs as Profits Slump

Comments

Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.