from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- A city of southeast Michigan, an industrial suburb of Detroit. Population: 135,000.
- A city of northeast Ohio northwest of Youngstown. It is a manufacturing center. Population: 45,300.
- Warren, Earl 1891-1974. American jurist who served as the chief justice of the U.S. Supreme Court (1953-1969).
- Warren, Joseph 1741-1775. American physician and patriot who instructed Paul Revere and William Dawes to make their ride to Lexington (April 18, 1775) and was killed in the Battle of Bunker Hill (June 17, 1775).
- Warren, Robert Penn 1905-1989. American writer and critic primarily known for his poetry. His works include the novel All the King's Men (1946) and many poetry collections, such as Promises (1957). In 1985 he was appointed the first American poet laureate.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A surname.
- proper n. A male given name.
WARD JEFFS, WARREN JEFF'S HALF BROTHER: And, in truth, Warren would take advantage of the fact that he was the favored son of my father and would undergo his game plan to satisfy his sexual indulgences and activities with boys, with girls, with young girls.
WARREN - Just over two years after purchasing the former WCI Steel mill here, Russian steel behemoth OAO Severstal is reportedly looking to sell the Warren mill and some of its other
WARREN - Blessed Sacrament Parish, 3020 Reeves Road, Warren, will be providing a four-session bereavement support ministry for those struggling with grief.
WARREN, Vt. -- Amid debates over a new truck for the highway crew, the approval of a town budget and a potluck lunch with a killer broccoli casserole, Town Meeting voters in Warren did something more far-reaching Tuesday: They gave a no-confidence vote to the Vermont Yankee nuclear power plant.
WARREN - A 23-year-old Warren man died this weekend after the car he was driving went off the road and rolled into a brook in Warren, according to the state police.
WARREN - The efforts of a group of citizens who took time out of their own lives - some even at significant risk to themselves - to assist their fellow residents and Warren police were celebrated at Warren's City Hall on March 31.
WARREN (June 1): Family, friends and the Brothers of the St. George Lodge in Warren will conduct a fundraising breakfast to benefit Eric Overlock on Saturday, June 6 from 7 to 10 a.m.
WARREN (Nov 7): The 4-H group at the Hill-N-Dale Farm in Warren has organized a fundraiser for an employee at another local horse farm who is battling breast cancer.
WARREN - A Warren woman has sued the town and a police officer who responded to her brother's death because he allegedly posed the dead body, took pictures of it, then distributed the pictures via e-mail.
WARREN - MARCH 30: Workers exit from the DaimlerChrysler Warren Truck Assembly Plant part of the Dodge City Complex March 30, 2009 in Warren, Michigan.