from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. High-quality porcelain or ceramic ware, originally made in China.
- n. Porcelain or earthenware used for the table.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The root of a climbing plant, Smilax china L., once believed to have important medicinal properties.
- n. Ceramic or porcelain
- n. Tableware made from china.
- n. A cymbal, flattened at the perimeter, about 16 to 20 inches (40 to 50 centimetres) across, that is ridden or crashed to produce a distinctive "trashy" sound.
- n. A glazed china marble in children's games.
- n. Mate (i.e., friend).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A country in Eastern Asia.
- n. China ware, which is the modern popular term for porcelain. See Porcelain.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The common name of porcelain and of porcelain-ware. See porcelain.
- n. Cinchona bark.
- n. Quinine.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. high quality porcelain originally made only in China
- n. a government on the island of Taiwan established in 1949 by Chiang Kai-shek after the conquest of mainland China by the Communists led by Mao Zedong
- n. a communist nation that covers a vast territory in eastern Asia; the most populous country in the world
- n. dishware made of high quality porcelain
All my email's inboxes are down. well from china hotmail and yahoo has been slow .. and they banned youtube in china~~ what a flung 0_o #dinked I heart Creana "True friends walk in, when the rest walk out."
J um, according to dress, I would say first that the clothing in china is very similar to the clothes you would wear in the US.
Please ensure your china is at room temperature first – do not bring it in directly from a cold car in winter and plunk it into warm water.
KAYE: Officers hope the suspected dealer will lead them to what they call china white, heroin so pure, so potent, so powerful, it killed 55 people in St. Louis in just the first six months of this year.
KAYE: Officers hope the suspected dealer will lead them to what they call china white.
KAYE: Officers hope the suspected dealer will lead them to what they call china white, heroin so pure, so potent, so powerful it killed 55 people in St. Louis in just the first six months of this year.
It’s not that having things made in china is inherently bad, it’s that * everything* is made in china, and therefore, we are sending our money out the window as fast as we can manage.
Looks like china is smarter than obama – they know gorebal warming is a hoax!
Yes | No | Report from the cowboy wrote 2 weeks 4 days ago piece-o-crap gun. made in china for 30$ and the rest is simply shipping and retail add-ons so they can make money. buy a t/c bone collecter you can buy one for 200-300$ if you know how to buy used guns (talk them down) +2 Good Comment?
"China, India and just about every other country push ahead with their industries and out produce us." ok so the fact that everything you own is made in china never made you angry but the precautions we have to take for global warming has made you fed up!!! lol you republicans are clowns you know that?!