from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that chops: a vegetable chopper.
- n. Archaeology A crudely flaked core tool, especially one of the early Paleolithic Period.
- n. A device that interrupts an electric current or a beam of radiation.
- n. Informal A helicopter.
- n. Slang Teeth, especially a set of false teeth.
- n. Informal A motorcycle, especially one that is customized.
- transitive v. Informal To travel by helicopter or transport (someone or something) by helicopter.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A tool for chopping wood; an axe/ax.
- n. A knife for chopping food.
- n. A helicopter.
- n. The penis.
- n. A type of road motorcycle, especially as used by biker / bikie gangs.
- n. An AK-47 or similar assault rifle.
- v. To travel or transport by helicopter.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, chops.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which chops; specifically, a butchers' cleaver.—
- n. A hand-tool used for thinning out rows of young plants.
- n. A stout, lusty child; a bouncer.
- n. A cheek of bacon.
- n. A thatched roof. See chopper-cot and choppered.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. informal terms for a human `tooth'
- n. an aircraft without wings that obtains its lift from the rotation of overhead blades
- n. a butcher's knife having a large square blade
- n. a grounder that bounces high in the air
Either way, seconds later the chopper is gone, skimming over the water towards the next village-island.
Honda trying to look like a custom chopper, is like Steve Jobs trying be trailer trash.
No way was shot down in chopper in 1970, with eye injury.
Claims POW - was lone survivor in chopper (rescue chopper with wounded aboard.) crash where all aboard were killed but him
Oh and Kent, get yer own friggin chopper! on April 17, 2009 at 6: 16 pm | Reply Civ_In_The_City
Take the lace and the chopper at the bottom left corner of the room. chopper is in the toop of a plate.
KING: And the word chopper I associate with helicopter.
So the agency bought a better chopper from the Russians and stenciled on a memorable tail number: 91101.
Apparently, the churning air generated by a chopper is really hard on the ruins (makes sense).
When we called the chopper pilot, Ram wanted to get out with him.