from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Informal A large piece; a chunk: a hunk of fresh bread.
- n. Slang A sexually attractive man with a well-developed physique.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A large or dense piece of something.
- n. A sexually attractive boy or man, especially one who is muscular.
- n. A record of differences between almost contiguous portions of two files (or other sources of information). Differences that are widely separated by areas which are identical in both files would not be part of a single hunk. Differences that are separated by small regions which are identical in both files may comprise a single hunk. Patches are made up of hunks.
- n. A honyock.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A large lump or piece; a hunch.
- n. a sexually attractive, well-built man.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- On hunk; at the goal.
- Hence, used adjectively
- In good or satisfactory position or condition; all right: as, I'm all hunk. Also hunky.
- n. A large lump, piece, or slice; a hunch.
- n. A sluttish, indolent woman.
- n. In tag and other games, the goal; home: as, to reach hunk; to be on hunk.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a large piece of something without definite shape
- n. a well-built sexually attractive man
He has always been my favorite changeling hunk from the first page of your first book in the series.
(CNN) - The White House's so-called "money-hunk" is engaged.
An oldie worth revisiting: This burnin 'hunk of code on Rob "CmdrTaco" Malda's site will transform your blog into a poem.
I think he might be what you call a hunk, but I’m not sure because I’ve never understood just what qualifies as hunkiness.
Zora turned to find herself looking into the eyes of a man her mother would describe as a hunk.
My hunk was a bit chalky and it was bitter, not buttery.
Well, maybe you have a different definition of a hunk, but a hunk is a hunk, and Yihung is one.
Bob used to be very anxious to sneak a hunk of meat from His Honour at times, yet, when the
And he was popular with women, who often called the hunk in a collar Father Cutie even though his name is pronounced Koo-tee
And he was popular with women, who often called the hunk-in-a-collar Father Cutie even though his name is pronounced Koo-tee