from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Lack of sophistication, experience, judgement or worldliness; artlessness; gullibility; credulity.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or quality of being naive.
- n. lack of sophistication or worldliness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Native simplicity; a natural unreserved expression of sentiments and thoughts without regard to conventional rules, and without weighing the construction which may be put upon the language or conduct.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. lack of sophistication or worldliness
Borrowing from French naïveté. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.