from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition

  • n. A small fabric pad used to handle hot cooking utensils.

from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • n. An insulated pad used for handling hot cooking utensils

from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.

  • n. an insulated pad for holding hot pots


Sorry, no etymologies found.



Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.