from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To withdraw; especially of military forces; to retreat.
- v. To use coitus interruptus as a method of birth control.
- v. To remove something from a container.
- v. To maneuver a vehicle from the side of a road onto the lane.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. remove oneself from an obligation
- v. move out or away
- v. remove, usually with some force or effort; also used in an abstract sense
- v. bring, take, or pull out of a container or from under a cover
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.