from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Baseball The base across the diamond from home plate, to be touched second by a runner.
- n. Baseball The position played by a second baseman.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The base opposite home plate in a baseball infield.
- n. Touching a woman's breast.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the fielding position of the player on a baseball team who is stationed near the second of the bases in the infield
- n. the base that must be touched second by a base runner in baseball
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.