from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun A
- noun Marks a short or unstressed syllable
- noun A
- noun (used in comic strips)
- noun marks a word in all caps
- noun Indicates a (lower-case) Greek letter
- noun (parenthetical; used to spell out omitted words or syllables)
- noun Marks the brackets that demarcate a passage in IPA:
- noun bha
- noun superscript ར (ra) (see
- noun The
- noun The rime aan
- noun Initial
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
Invented by Louis Braille, braille cells were arranged in numerical order and assigned to letters of the French alphabet. Most braille alphabets follow this assignment for the 26 letters of the basic Latin alphabet, or for the equivalents of those letters in a non-Latin script.
Sorry, no example sentences found.