from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun Emphasis mark (italics, bold, underline)
- noun A prefix marking various letter sequences:
- noun Capital-letter mark
- noun Indicates a capital Greek letter
- noun Indicates a proper name
- noun Indicates that the following letter is to be read with its Greek value, following academic conventions
- noun kha
- noun The
- noun The rime ak
- noun Initial
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
Invented by Louis Braille, braille cells were arranged in numerical order and assigned to letters of the French alphabet. Most braille alphabets follow this assignment for the 26 letters of the basic Latin alphabet, or for the equivalents of those letters in a non-Latin script.
Sorry, no example sentences found.