from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun The
- noun The Grade-1 (uncontracted) braille marker.
- noun A prefix marking various letter sequences:
- noun The marker for ALL CAPS
- noun A prefix for mathematical symbols
- noun Marks foreign script
- noun Marks national orthography (once for one letter, doubled for a passage, until ended with ⟨
- noun The rime ong
- noun tone ◌̀
- noun Initial
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
Invented by Louis Braille, braille cells were arranged in numerical order and assigned to letters of the French alphabet. Most braille alphabets follow this assignment for the 26 letters of the basic Latin alphabet, or for the equivalents of those letters in a non-Latin script.
Sorry, no example sentences found.