from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The cardinal number ten.
- n. Perfect (on a scale of 1-10, where 10 is the best score)
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. denoting a quantity consisting of one more than nine and one less than eleven; -- representing the number ten as Arabic numerals.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the cardinal number that is the sum of nine and one; the base of the decimal system
- adj. being one more than nine
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.