from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The cardinal number thirty.
- n. score after a player has scored two points in a game
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. one more than twenty-nine; three times ten; denoting a quantity consisting of thirty items or units; -- representing the number thirty as an Arabic numeral.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. being ten more than twenty
- n. the cardinal number that is the product of ten and three
Sorry, no etymologies found.