from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The cardinal number forty.
- n. score after a player has scored three points in a game, one point away from winning the game
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. one more than thirty-nine; four times ten; denoting a quantity consisting of fourty items or units; -- representing the number fourty as an Arabic numeral.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. being ten more than thirty
- n. the cardinal number that is the product of ten and four
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.