from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adjective one more than fifty-nine; denoting a quantity consisting of sixty items or units; -- representing the number sixty as an Arabic numeral.
- noun a period of time equal to 1/24th of a day.
- adjective Proper name a 1-hour television program broadcast once weekly on the CBS television network since the 1970's. Its format is that of a "news magazine" treating typically three topics during each show, plus occasional commentary.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun The cardinal number
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adjective being ten more than fifty
- noun the cardinal number that is the product of ten and six
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.