from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The cardinal number sixty.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. one more than fifty-nine; denoting a quantity consisting of sixty items or units; -- representing the number sixty as an Arabic numeral.
- n. a period of time equal to 1/24th of a day.
- adj. a 1-hour television program broadcast once weekly on the CBS television network since the 1970's. Its format is that of a "news magazine" treating typically three topics during each show, plus occasional commentary.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. being ten more than fifty
- n. the cardinal number that is the product of ten and six
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.