from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- initialism Advanced Aircraft Corps
- initialism Advanced Audio Coding
- initialism Aerated Autoclaved Concrete
- initialism Affirming Anglican Catholicism
- initialism Agility Association of Canada
- initialism Alameda Arts Council
- initialism American Airlines Center
- initialism American Anglican Council
- initialism Amphibian Airplanes of Canada
- initialism Anesthesiologist Assistant Certified
Anno ante Christum(In the year before Christ).
- initialism Army Air Corps of the British Army
- initialism Association of Alabama Camps
- initialism Atlanta Athletic Club
- initialism Augmentative and Alternative Communication
- initialism Australian Apprentiship centre
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Back to the media aspects, the internet button has been redirected to the media player which can play MP3, AAC, AAC+, EAAC+, AMR NB, and XMF file formats.
The Samsung i8520 Halo Android 2.1 phone is equipped with FM Radio with RDS, 3. 5mm Ear jack, 3D Sound Effect (dual speaker), and supports supports MP3, OGG, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+,
The music player supports album art, lets you build playlists, and takes MP3, AAC, and AAC+ files.
Device Control TouchFLO ™ 3D Zoom bar GPS Internal GPS antenna Connectivity Bluetooth® 2.0 with Enhanced Data Rate and A2DP for wireless stereo headsets Wi-Fi®: IEEE 802.11 b/g HTC ExtUSB ™ (11-pin mini-USB 2.0 and audio jack in one) Camera Main camera: 5.0 megapixel color camera with auto focus Second camera: VGA CMOS color camera Audio supported formats AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, AMR-NB,
You still get support for MP3, AAC, H. 263, H. 264, MPEG-4, WAV, MIDI, and AAC+ etc formats and support video playback.
Music player compatible with MP3, WMA, and AAC/AAC+ formats; create and manage playlists on the phone and sync from your PC
Internet radio recording tool Radioshift to version 1.6, adding support for playing AAC and AAC+ streams, which makes hundreds more audio streams available to the software.
As well as compatibility with Nokia's Comes with Music Service and a music player, which supports MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+ and WMA files, users of the Nokia 5730 XpressMusic phone has a
The LG Vu CU920 and CU915 have built-in music players that support MP3, WMA and AAC / AAC+ files, though we had trouble getting the phone to play nicely with unprotected iTunes AAC files.
The media player can play music tracks in MP3, AAC and AAC+ formats, and offers playlist, shuffle, repeat equalizer, stereo widening and theme settings.