from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. American Philological Association
- abbr. American Philosophical Association
- abbr. American Psychiatric Association
- abbr. American Psychological Association
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- Initialism of American Pale Ale.
- Initialism of American Plywood Association.
- Initialism of Asset Purchase Agreement.
- Initialism of American Psychiatric Association.
- Initialism of Assistant Prosecuting Attorney.
- Initialism of Amateur Press Association.
- Initialism of American Psychological Association.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
APA Formatting Software - easily format your paper in APA Style, 6th edition!
Representatives had requested the Ethics Committee to consider revisions to these items, now termed the APA's "Nuremberg Defense" clauses.
The APA is the largest association of psychologists world-wide, with 150,000 members.
It affects canon for some significant articles, namely the APA and Mexico.
Advocating for the environment with the APA is the Adirondack Council's job, Sheehan said.
Advertisers in Jobs for Philosophers are expected to comply with this fundamental commitment of the APA, which is not to be taken to preclude explicitly stated affirmative action initiatives.
The APA is the second of recent recognitions for the Town's development and building processes.
"My hope would be that she will help bring a return to the original charter of APA, which is to demonstrate how people and preserved environment can coexist."
However, APA, which is frequently utilized in projects that deal with social sciences is not as convoluted as it seems, once the writer becomes accustomed to this technique, its efficacy becomes more palpable; general guidelines can be adhered to with ease.
The APA is a politically motivated organization without credibility, their removal of homosexuality from their list of disorders is meaningless.