from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. accounts receivable
- abbr. Arkansas
- abbr. army regulation
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Argentina.
- adj. Initialism of autoregressive.
- n. an AR-15 personal machine gun, M-16 assault rifle, M-4 carbine, derivative or related gun
- n. Initialism of accounts receivable.
- n. area record: best achievement among those by persons from a given continent
- n. Initialism of armed robbery.
- n. augmented reality
- n. Initialism of aspect ratio.
- proper n. Postal abbreviation of Arkansas
Sorry, no etymologies found.
ARMA(1,1) or ARMA(2,1) would make some sense, the former can be thought as a sum of white noise + AR(1) and the latter AR(1)+AR(1).
Mai mom’s blak playtes ar nawt funneh. gibbocat’s blak playtes AR funneh.
The blessing and curse that I have here in AR is that most kills are either uphill or downhill.
I wish he had orginally taken responsibility rather than issuing a statement about how the whole system in AR and WA had failed.
No exemptions, exceptions or waivers. reality in AR
For many really critically ill people or even those who are suddenly rendered incapacitated by accidents or disease, being able to discuss with your doctor how far you want him or her to go to keep you alive is a vital discussion. reality in AR
"Only Accurate rifles are interesting" That being the case CFG, I would say on average an AR is much more interesting than anything you have.
Because the AR is one of the most capable, adaptable, and appealing firearm platforms on the market today.
If its steel or aluminum or titanium, you can simply look it up in AR-MMPDS (formally MIL-HDBK-5) and find out its A-basis strength allowable.
He made his own problems just like Clinton, Edwards, Kennedy, Ensign and all the rest of the slime. linda in AR