from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- abbreviation American Stock Exchange
from The Century Dictionary.
- noun In chem., a suffix used to designate the different kinds of ferments, as arginase, lipase, maltase, etc., as well as diastase. See the etymology.
- noun A suffix applied to the names of rangs in the quantitative classification of igneous rocks: as, liparase. See
classification of igneous rocks, under rock.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- initialism Automotive Service Excellence
- initialism Association for Science Education
- initialism Alliance to Save Energy
- initialism American Society of Echocardiography
- initialism Accomodation Search Engine
- initialism All-Seeing Eye
- initialism Automated Software Engineering
- initialism Adaptive Server Enterprise
- initialism Amman Stock Exchange
- initialism Association for Social Economics
- initialism Advanced Studies in England
- initialism Annals of Software Engineering
- initialism Australasian Society for Ecotoxicology
- initialism Association of Space Explorers
- initialism Association for Surgical Education
- initialism Astronomical Society of Edinburgh
- initialism American Society for Ethnohistory
- initialism Australian Society of Endodontology
Sorry, no etymologies found.
ASE is a member of the Read Write Web blog network (RWW), started by the well respected tech journalist Richard MacManus – Sphere is also prominently featured on RWW.
If more foreign investors joined the speculative bandwagon or majority of the existing long-term ASE foreign shareholders refuse to accept the offered price, Carlyle may not be able to buy up 75% stake in the company, the minimum for ASE to delist from the domestic market and become a foreign firm, which will enable it to bypass the government's restrictions for investments in China.
Alternative Search Engines in the ‘Sphere « Sphere ASE is a member of the Read Write Web blog network (RWW), started by the well respected tech journalist Richard MacManus – Sphere is also prominently [...]
The ASE is the organization that currently represents astronauts and cosmonauts worldwide.
Also, this version of a ASE is the first to feature the ability to do timestamps with microsecond accuracy, a step up from the millisecond time-stamping former versions offered.
The All Seeing Eye, dubbed ASE - a small floating orb that's basically a modern secret-finding touch - is a nice addition to the main shooting mechanic.
Engineering, Inc. (TAIEX: 2311; NYSE: ASX) (hereinafter "ASE", or the "Company") announced today that it has entered into a definitive agreement ( "Sale and Purchase Agreement") with
(NYSE: ASX; TAIEX: 2311, "ASE" or the "Company"), announces its unaudited consolidated net revenues for February 2010.
(NYSE: ASX; TAIEX: 2311, "ASE" or the "Company"), announces its unaudited consolidated net revenues for January 2010.
Inc. (NYSE: ASX; TAIEX: 2311, "ASE" or the "Company"), announces its unaudited consolidated net revenues for June and 2nd quarter of 2010.