from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. Alaska Standard Time
- abbr. Atlantic Standard Time
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- Initialism of Alaskan Standard Time.
- Initialism of Atlantic Standard Time.
- Initialism of Advanced Supersonic Transport.
- Initialism of abstract syntax tree.
- Initialism of aspartate transaminase.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A suffix of Greek origin, occurring instead of -ist after -i-, as in chiliast, enthusiast, etc.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
The Super Max ™ 12840 AST machines support Automatic Shut-Off Technology ™ (AST®) that puts pumps and motors to sleep when the systems are not in use.
It has also reiterated the long term AST strategy which, when implemented, results in the perfect shadowing scheme.
At AST, which is based in Poughkeepsie, N.Y., he will lead an effort to acquire patents and grant licenses to the 11 member companies to effectively immunize them from future infringement lawsuits.
Because defaults are used to speed up configuration the default file name AST-5251.
Office of Commercial Space Transportation, known as AST, weighed in at the December hearing as well.
Some 60% of patients above the line develop severe liver damage defined as AST >
The findings are a subset of a larger study to determine whether an experimental compound called AST-120 benefits liver patients who have neurocognitive impairments.
However, with the idea of AST (Abstract Syntax Tree)
The AST were the first shareholders at Arsenal to welcome Kroenke's initial investment.
Thomas W. is understood to work a for company called AST Security and began looking after the Fritzls shortly after the dungeon was exposed publicly in April last year.