from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
Bank of England
- initialism Basis of Estimate
- initialism Barrel of oil equivalent, a unit of energy
- initialism The IATA airport code for the airport in Boundji, Colombia
- initialism Board of Education
- initialism Binds on Equip
- initialism Boletín Oficial del Estado, Official Gazette of the Spanish Government.
- initialism Based on experience, mentioned in job offers where compensation is to be negotiated.
- initialism Buffered Oxide Etch, a mixture of ammonia and hydrofluoric acid used to isotropically etch silicon oxide in microfabrication
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.