from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • n. A type of firework used in signalling, which produces a steady blue light.

from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English

  • proper n. a firework containing niter, sulphur, and antimony, and producing a sustained and vivid colored light, used in making signals and in pyrotechnics; -- called also blue light.

from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.

  • n. a steady bright blue light; formerly used as a signal but now a firework


Sorry, no etymologies found.


    Sorry, no example sentences found.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.