from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adjective Of or pertaining to the Brabantian
- adjective Of or pertaining to
Brabantor its people.
- proper noun The language/
dialectmainly spoken in North Brabant, Flemish Brabantand Antwerp provinces, Benelux.
- proper noun A person from
- noun A term or expression for something in the Brabantian language.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
While he hesitates, the Brabantian nobles warn him in undertones:
At daybreak the Brabantian lords and their men-at-arms are assembling around the Justice-Oak in readiness to follow the King.
The Brabantian gentlemen, afraid of his being overheard or recognised, conceal the rash lord among them, and compel him toward the church, out of sight.