from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. Committee for Economic Development
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- Committee or Center for Economic Development
- Cambridge Electronic Design
- Consolidated Electrical Distributors, Inc.
- Council for Entrepreneurial Development
- Computer Education and Design
- Capacitance Electronic Discs
- College of Environmental Design
- Christian Engineers in Development
- Centre for Education and Documentation
- Community Economic Development
- Counseling and Educational Development
- Chemical Exchange Directory
- Centre for Executive Development
- Civil Engineering Department
- Council on the Education of the Deaf
- Centre for Educational Development
- Canada Economic Development
- California Environmental Dialogue
- Collins English Dictionary
- Consolidated Energy Design
- Community and Economic Development
- Cooperative Education Division
- Cultural Entomology Digest
- CONNECT: Entrepreneur Development
Sorry, no etymologies found.
The study found that "There is no conclusive medical evidence in the current body of research literature that indicates a high risk of serious injury or death to humans from the direct or indirect cardiovascular or metabolic effects of short-term CED exposure in healthy, normal, nonstressed, nonintoxicated persons."
Alberta tested all there TASERs about 2 months ago, The solicitor general had all municipal police services test the TASER or "CED"
NINDS will deliver IL-13, in conjunction with a surrogate marker via NINDS 'patented methodology of Convection Enhanced Delivery ( "CED"), which was previously licensed to NeoPharm.
The first is Creative Every Day 2010 by Leah Piken Kolidas (which from here on out will be referred to as CED 2010).
A new report from CED, This Way Down to a Debt Crisis, describes several alternative plausible ways in which the nation might blunder into a full-blown debt meltdown, and what the chilling consequences could be:
It was the first full week of the CED challenge, and it was also the first full week of work after the shortened weeks of the holidays.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009 random pics 'cause my mom asked for them. me looking goofy at swear in all of CED (community economic development) program at our last training
In 2006 the Committee for Economic Development CED invited me to revisit three "gold-standard programs" of high-quality early education to determine what made them so effective.
Kangas spoke at the National Press Club in Washington last week on a panel organized by the policy group Committee for Economic Development (CED), for which he is a trustee.
According to a new CED poll conducted by Zogby International, nine out of ten business leaders surveyed said their contributions were aimed at influencing the legislative process, avoiding adverse legislative consequences, or promoting a certain ideological position.