from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- abbreviation cardiovascular
- abbreviation curriculum vitae
from The Century Dictionary.
- noun An abbreviation of
Commander of the Royal Victorian Order.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun initialism Same as
curriculum vitae; -- a commonly used initialism.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun The
ISO3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Cape Verde.
- noun A
Roman numeralrepresenting one hundred five(105).
- initialism philately
- initialism US, navy Cruiser Voler -
aircraft carrier- diesel-powered warship launching and landing heavier than air flying vehicles
- abbreviation Carmel Valley, a city in San Diego county, immediately inland from Del Mar.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adjective being five more than one hundred
- noun a summary of your academic and work history
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
New comments are temporarily disabled while we update our database.