from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun An evergreen or artificial tree decorated, as with lights and ornaments, during the Christmas season.
- noun A device that consists of pipes and valves and caps a producing natural gas or oil well in order to control its flow.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun A
coniferused during the Christmasholiday season, typically decorated with lights and ornamentsand often a staror angelat its tip.
- noun racing A pole with lights, similar to a
traffic signal, used for signalling the start of an automobile race.
- noun The collection of valves sometimes found at the top of a working oil well.
- noun bodybuilding A pattern of
musclesvisible in the lower back, shaped to look like a conifer.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun tall timber tree of central and southern Europe having a regular crown and grey bark
- noun medium to tall fir of western North America having a conic crown and branches in tiers; leaves smell of orange when crushed
- noun Australian tree or shrub with red flowers; often used in Christmas decoration
- noun an ornamented evergreen used as a Christmas decoration
- noun a terrestrial evergreen shrub or small tree of western Australia having brilliant yellow-orange flowers; parasitic on roots of grasses
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
Christmas + tree
Sorry, no example sentences found.