from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person from Costa Rica or of Costa Rican descent.
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Costa Rica.
- adj. Of or pertaining to the people, language, or culture of Costa Rica.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to Costa Rica or its people
- n. a native or inhabitant of Costa Rica
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Escaped, only to be nabbed two years later on a Costa Rican orchid farm, and imprisoned again.
The 50/500 rule also caught the attention of park planners and wildlife managers, including those Costa Rican officials who as Dan Simberloff told me felt obliged to give up on their harpy eagles and jaguars, since the populations at issue were below fifty.