from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. Distinguished Service Cross
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- Differential Scanning Calorimetry
- Digital Still Camera, more commonly called a digital camera.
- Distinguished Service Cross
- Digital Selective Call, a feature that allows a VHF radio to call another VHF selectively (as opposed to a call that is repeated by all receivers that are on within the range of the caller).
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An abbreviation of Doctor of Science.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
The DSC is not a medal for saving lives, but yet is for exceptional bravery.
The professional podcasters to quote Steve get centre space eg ESPN, Jamie + Danny - whoever they r, and Q-104 ... the sorta shows which curry took off well in DSC 200 approx 28 mins in;)
Adam’s DSC is my morning commute podcast, his show runs just right for that purpose.
It is called the DSC-G3 and it prices around $500.
In addition, the Coastguard operations room has attempted to contact the vessel via VHF, MF, digital selective calling DSC and Navtex alert, without success.
The DSC is a digital take on Minox's classic film camera, which was used by spies as far back as the 1940s.
- Word has it that Sony is going to come up with a waterproof model of a new digital camera known as the DSC-TX5, where it will come in the slim and stylish form factor that is found in the current T Series.
T - Snapdragon QSD2850 chipset that has feature called DSC (dynamic speed control), which intelligently throttles the processing clock speed for better battery life management.
One peculiar thing was the fact that the device only came with folders called DSC, PVR and VOICE.
The local neds are known as the DSC (Drumley Soccer Casuals).