from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Any of various flowers associated with Easter
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- The common white lily (Lilium candidum), called also Annunciation lily.
- The larger white lily (Lilium longiflorum eximium, syn. L. Harrisii) called also Bermuda lily.
- The daffodil (Narcissus Pseudo-Narcissus).
- The Atamasco lily.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. tall lily have large white trumpet-shaped flowers that bloom in the spring
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.