from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- A city of northwest Arkansas in the Ozark Plateau north-northeast of Fort Smith. The University of Arkansas (established 1871) is here. Population: 68,700.
- A city of south-central North Carolina south-southwest of Raleigh. Founded by Scottish colonists in 1739, it was a Tory center during the American Revolution. Population: 168,000.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a university town in northwestern Arkansas in the Ozarks
- n. a town in central West Virginia on the New River
- n. a town in south central North Carolina
Sorry, no etymologies found.
FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. -- While her husband rallied more than 10,000 people sixty miles away in Raleigh, Michelle Obama swooped into Fayetteville on Wednesday to address the General Baptist State Convention.
FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. -- While her husband rallied more than 10,000 people sixty miles away in Raleigh, Michelle Obama swooped into Fayetteville on Wednesday to address the General Baptist State Conventi ...
OSCAR TRAHAN, FAYETTEVILLE RESIDENT: I guess Fayetteville gets the attention.
• FAYETTEVILLE ADULT LEAGUE: The City of Fayetteville will be accepting registrations for the Summer Adult Softball League from April 26-June 11 (or upon registration of the first 72 paid teams).
FAYETTEVILLE - Affordable housing in Fayetteville could get
FAYETTEVILLE -- Joshua Payne, son of Stuart and Barbara Payne, Fayetteville, on Jan. 2 graduated from nearly nine weeks of U.S. Air Force military training in San Antonio.
FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. - An Arkansas prosecutor says the two police officers involved in last month's death of a Fayetteville woman won't face criminal charges.
FAYETTEVILLE, N.Y. -- Some massive flames came from a structure fire in the Village of Fayetteville.
FAYETTEVILLE — Pink bouffants, boas, bras and boots were among the many incarnations of pink donned by hundreds of Pink Trash Ball guests on Nov. 6 at George’s Majestic Lounge in Fayetteville.
I live in Fayetteville, North Carolina and We travel a lot lately!!!