from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Guernsey.
- n. The symbol for the gigagauss, a unit of magnetic field strength in the cgs system of units.
- governor general or governor-general
- good game; commonly used at the end of a gaming match; also sometimes used to end an argument.
- good going; may be used genuinely or sarcastically.
- genetic girl; contrasted with TG.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Even though the quality of writing in GG is gone from bad to worse … most definitely!
If GG is going to stunt cast, at least let it be someone talented and tolerable.
Methinks I need something to watch Mondays at 9 whether or not GG is on, lol, so this will be an interesting 6 weeks.
GG is a great show and GG master is entitled to his/her view please do not demean others becuase they look at it differently than you R
For big game, up close and personal, give me my Marlin GG in 45-70.
I brought my marlin GG and my Browning BAR in .300 win mag to deer camp this year and everyone commented on me being "over gunned".
As much love as they have shown over the past 2 seasons, that was the most lackluster wedding and display of emotions I have ever seen ... then they built up to them finding their long lost child and it was the most anti-climatic moment in GG history.
I loved Privileged, and I have faithfully watched GG from the beginning, but this season totally blows.
Oh, and GG is irrelevant because we already know that one of the children is a boy.
GG is one of my all-time favorite books; it's moving and bust-a-gut funny.