from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. winning in each of the three UEFA cups - UEFA Champions League, UEFA Cup (to be renamed UEFA Europa League from 2009–10) and Cup Winners' Cup (defunct).
- proper n. The four biggest competitions of the year: Wimbledon, the French Open, Australian Open and the US Open
- proper n. Victory in every game in the Six Nations competition between England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, France and Italy
- proper n. Victory by a Southern Hemisphere national team over all of the Home Nations—England, Wales, Scotland, and Ireland—in a single tour
- proper n. The four (or five) biggest competitions of the year, see Grand Slam (golf) on Wikipedia.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.