from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To bring into conformity with Judaism.
- intransitive v. To adopt Jewish customs and beliefs.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To impose Jewish observances or rites upon; to convert to Judaism.
- v. The heretical Theodotion, the Judaized Symmachus. — Milton.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- intransitive v. To conform to the doctrines, observances, or methods of the Jews; to inculcate or impose Judaism.
- transitive v. To impose Jewish observances or rites upon; to convert to Judaism.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To conform to Judaism in any respect; adopt or affect the manners or customs of the Jews.
- To reason or interpret like a Jew.
- To bring into conformity with Judaism: as, to Judaize the Christian sabbath.
- Also spelled Judaise.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
The shepherd provocation is a part of the tireless effort to "Judaize" Jerusalem.
"Judaize" (Gal.ii. 14), treating them as if they were an inferior caste.
In a demonstration held at east Jerusalem's Sheikh Jarah neighborhood, dozens of leftist and Arab activists gathered in order to protest the government's intention to "Judaize" the neighborhood.
Islamic Jihad top dog warns that Israel wants to annex and "Judaize" Mecca and Medina
And the Arab states warn against any plan to "Judaize" Jerusalem, the Third Holiest City in Islam.
"Judaize" Eastern Jerusalem in order to transform its geopolitics beyond recognition.
Who presided over an acceleration of the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians from Jerusalem - in order to 'Judaize' it
Messianic right-wing groups have made it a goal to "Judaize" the Muslim and Christian quarters, as well as the village of Silwan at the foot of the Temple Mount.
Despite frequent accusations that the city's planning policy seeks to "Judaize" Jerusalem, the Arab population of the city has increased since 1967 from 27% to 32%.
And in an effort to kick out Palestinians from Jerusalem and 'Judaize' the city, it is now seeking to deport a Palestinian man for spending too much time in the U.S.