from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. See Romansh.
- n. A dialect of Romansh spoken in Engadine between Saint Moritz and the Austrian border.
- n. A person who is a native speaker of Ladin.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A sub-dialect of the Indo-European Romance superfamily, spoken primarily in the southeastern region of Switzerland, the upper portion of Tyrol, and in the Dolomite Mountains in Northern Italy Italy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A Romansch dialect spoken in some parts of Switzerland and the Tyrol.
- n. A person speaking Ladin as a mother tongue.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A branch of the Rheto-Romanic language spoken in the Engadine in Switzerland and the upper Inn valley in Tyrol. See Rheto-Romanic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a Rhaeto-Romance dialect of Romansh spoken in southeastern Switzerland
Having Cap go after Bin Ladin is a stupid as having Cap fighting a drug dealer or 'Dr. Carcinogen, The Living Source of All Cancer!!!!'
Everyone knows Bin Ladin is hiding in Saudi Arabia with his family, not some cave.
Meanwhile Osama Bin Ladin is still alive and he should be the one who was hung he killed our American people on 911.
Osama bin Ladin is alive and well today because of Bill Clinton's indecisiveness.
Except bin Ladin is proably smarter, unfortunately. god help us.
They would be cheering that Osama Bin Ladin is still at large, that American troops are bogged down in a country that was not a significant source of terrorism against our nation and that the real dangerous regimes, such as Iran and North Korea, are merrily building nukes, content in the knowledge that the U.S. doesn't have the military capacity to come after them.
#86, Not capturing bin Ladin is an impeachable offense?
Bin Ladin is said to have asked for space to establish training camps, as well as assistance in procuring weapons, but there is no evidence that Iraq responded to this request. 55 As described below, the ensuing years saw additional efforts to establish connections.
Yet, no one is talking about apprehending Osama Bin Ladin, which is the only reasonable justification we have to be in the middle east at all.
Ok, then it’s safe to say that you think Osama bin Ladin is just as innocent, right?