from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A male given name; in modern use partly transferred back from the surname.
- proper n. A patronymic surname.
- proper n. A lunar impact crater.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a cgs unit of illumination equal to the brightness of a perfectly diffusing surface that emits or reflects one lumen per square centimeter
- n. English composer and conductor (1905-1951)
ADAM LAMBERT -- The judges went into a meltdown of excitement over Lambert, who sang "Black Or White," which is -- perhaps surprisingly -- tied for the biggest hit of Jackson's career, since it was #1 for seven weeks, just like the landmark tune "Billie Jean." if as the judges say you must be over-the-top to sing this song, then Lambert succeeded since he wailed and ululated his way throughout the number, aided by strobe lights and other flashy effects by the show's producers.
I agree with kolbster Miranda Lambert is a better singer, more country, and a hunter.
Player to watch: Baylor's Sheila Lambert is a female version of Allen Iverson.
That's right, Darien Lambert is actually a Time Lord.
Adam Lambert is not exclusive to gay or straight, AI fans or mainstream America.
And oddly enough, in the interview Lambert is asked about this in some manner and answers honestly.
And Adam Lambert is starting to really amaze me but no one will ever compare to Danny Gokey.
To EW, anything to do with vampires or Adam Lambert is the best.
Adam Lambert is now backed by the Twilighters of America.
Thank you for officially proclaiming that Adam Lambert is * not* Edward Cullen.