from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- In the Bible, a son of Jacob and Leah and the forebear of one of the tribes of Israel.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. Third son of Jacob, by his wife Leah.
- proper n. One of the Israelite tribes, descended from Levi; the tribe from which priests were selected.
- proper n. A male given name.
- proper n. A Jewish surname.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. (New Testament) disciple of Jesus; traditionally considered to be the author of the first Gospel
Licensed master prepare therapist levi hospital needed for expanding services at Levi
These were vain, paranoid and profanity-laced gems in which she referred to Levi Johnston as a "coached puppet" and Newt Gingrich as an "egotistical, narrow-minded machine goon."
This Levi is here said to be the son of Alpheus or Cleophas, husband to that Mary who was sister or near kinswoman to the virgin Mary and if so, he was own brother to
Bristol Palin told People that Levi is "obsessed with the limelight" and his decision to star in a music video mocking her family played a part in their most recent breakup.
Apparently, Levi is on the ex-governor's go-away list, too.
In the book, she refers to Levi Johnston as the "gnat" who is constantly "spreading false accusations about our family."
Benjamin Levi, Esq. 's office is on the fifth floor of the South Tower of the World Trade Center.
We are tempted to suggest that Levi is capitalizin 'on his meteoric popularity, thanks to his involvement w/the Palin family.
Levi is a highly paid porn model and product endorser thus his finances are much stronger than Bristol's.
Seems that the quitter took out Levi from the family photograph.