from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun The sacrament of the Eucharist.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- proper noun Christianity In
Christianity, the Eucharist.
- proper noun Christianity The
Last Supperat Passoverof Jesuswith his disciples.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun the traditional Passover supper of Jesus with his disciples on the eve of his crucifixion
- noun a Christian sacrament commemorating the Last Supper by consecrating bread and wine
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.