from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. See Last Supper.
- n. The sacrament of the Eucharist.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. In Christianity, the Eucharist.
- proper n. The Last Supper at Passover of Jesus with his disciples.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the traditional Passover supper of Jesus with his disciples on the eve of his crucifixion
- n. a Christian sacrament commemorating the Last Supper by consecrating bread and wine
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.