from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- abbr. Noon, see Google search for "12 NN" for examples
- abbr. the prefix of catalog entries in the Gliese star catalog, the expansion called the Preliminary Version of the Third Catalogue of Nearby Stars
- abbr. net neutrality, network neutrality
- abbr. Not Now, commonly used as internet slang
- abbr. "No name", nickname for unreleased songs without an official title
- abbr. Night Night - an acronym used on instant-messaging boards for the phrase "night night"
- abbr. Nice "Nade" - Used for games in which have "nades" (i.e. grenades)
- abbr. nomen nescio
Sorry, no etymologies found.
It should be remembered that NN is a very marginal seat - 163 on the Tory target list - and there was no expectation of a by-election being called at the time the secondment was made.
NN is like the abusive person who requires total absolute control of their environment and those within that environment.
NN is a conference rather than a working meeting and so interactivity is less important, but still, there are an awful lot of really interesting sessions that would be great to put online.
NN is a member of internet conman baiting site 419eater. com.
We let NN be the set of so-called non-normal worlds, namely NN =
NN, that is all there is to using Windows PowerShell to search Active Directory.
I would certainly not agree with Bora and others who call NN "isolated", based on what I read out and about on the internet. sigh.
Hisagi being a double agent for NN which is a secret organization that controls the world.
A football-specific mutation of our me-centric celebrity culture, "NN" reflects the prevailing zeitgeist.
Each was given a number; a few also bore names, but most were marked with the Serbian abbreviation "NN," for Name Unknown.